Small Beautiful Things
10 Things I Love Summer Edition
A 4th birthday party, a free and short design documentary, indestructible track shorts, why Thursday nights are my new favorite and more things I love this summer.
1. I finally tried Piper Wai's activated charcoal deodorant and can attest that it's as great as everyone says it is.
2. This free Bunny Williams documentary is really fun if you share my love for interior design.
3. I am living in these track shorts. They are breezy, can be dressed up or down, and my kids haven't been able to destroy them despite the fact that I'm wearing them three times a week. With the sitewide discount, they are $27.
4. I'm using this face SPF consistently because it goes on like a serum, which just feels better. The photos for selecting your color are surprisingly helpful.
5. This smoothie by Maya Feller is really fun for the kids to make because of the blue color, which makes them more likely to drink it.
6. I'm loving this eye and heart opening book by Elise Loehnen.
8. It's homemade popsicle season. The formula = cut + blend + freeze any mix of fruit you like. We use these popsicle molds.
9. I borrowed this incredible dress from my best friend's closet. It's an investment piece for sure but the ease of shape, artisanal print and beadwork were a 10/10. A short version of the dress is on sale here.
10. I smile or laugh or cry my way through every episode of Just Like That aka the reason why Thursday nights are my new favorite!
P.S. The pieces in our stories are always authentically picked. When purchased, we sometimes receive compensation in return. Thank you for supporting!